CNC Machining EquipmentEngineered Production of Precision Components
CNC Machining Equipment
- 3 Toyoda FA 630 4 axis horizontal machining centers interconnected with a rail guided vehicle and 24 24.8″ square pallets in a stacker system. Each machine is equipped with a 190 tool magazine, 15,000 rpm spindle, 1471 ipm rapid and feed rates, Renishaw probing, thru-spindle coolant, linear scales and travels of 39.37″ x 33.46″ x 29.52″ XYZ travel.
- 3 Toyoda FA 450 II 4 axis horizontal machining centers interconnected with a rail guided vehicle and 16.22″ square pallets in stacker system. Each machine is equipped with a 200 tool magazine, 14,000 rpm spindle, 1891 ipm rapid and feed rates, Renishaw probing, thru-spindle coolant, linear scales and travels of 23.6″ x 22.6″ x 22.0″ XYZ travel.
Horizontal Machining Centers
- 1 Toyoda FA 630 with 5th axis horizontal machining center with Fanuc15i TB control, 190 tools, 5000 rpm spindle, probing and high-pressure through the spindle coolant.
- 1 Mitsui Seiki 63A Fanuc 30iM control 4axis horizontal machining center 120 tools high pressure thru spindle coolant with probing x=39.43” Y=31.5” Z=31.5”
- 1 Mitsui Seiki HU63A, 4-axis with Fanuc 15M control, a 90 tool magazine, 12,000 rpm spindle, 50 HP motor, automatic pallet changer, standard-pressure thru-spindle coolant and 21.6”x 19.68”x 19.68” XYZ travel.
- 1 Mitsui Seiki HU63A with Fanuc30iM 4axis horizontal machining center 120 tool magazine automatic pallet changer thru spindle hp coolant 35.43”x 31.5”Y and 31.5”Z
- 2 Mitsui Seiki HT4A with Fanuc 15MB control, 90 tools, 12,000 rpm spindle, probing, automatic pallet changer, 4th axis, 28.3 x 23.6 x 21.6 XYZ travel
- 2 Mitsui Seiki HT3A with Fanuc 15MA control, 60 tools, 12,000 rpm spindle, probing, automatic pallet changer, 4th axis, 21.6″ x 19.6″ x 19.6″ XYZ travel
Vertical Machining Centers
- 1 VF-2SSYT Haas Super Speed Vertical Machining Center, High Speed 40+1 side mount tool changer, 12.000 RPM spindle, Rapid 1400 Inches Per Minute, Renishaw probing,Renishaw tool setting, X 30” x Y 20” x Z 20”
- 1 Okuma MC-60VA with OSP 7000M control and hard drive, 32 tools, rotary 4th axis, Indexer, 42″ x 24″ x 24″ XYZ travel.
- 4 Okuma MX-55VA with MX 100 control and hard drive, 32 tools, rotary 4th axis, 25.6″ x 16.1″ x 17.7″ XYZ travel.
- 1 VF-4 Haas Machining Center, with 4th axis rotary table, 50″ x 20″ x 25″ (1270 x 508 x 635 mm), 40 taper, 30 hp (22.4 kW) vector drive, 8,100 rpm, inline direct-drive, 1,000 IPM. (25.4 m/min)
- 1 Okuma V 80 R Vertical Turning Center with Milling Option 1250 RPM 12 Tools 31.500” Rotational Diameter
- 1 Hyundai Kia lathe/mill 10” chucks Fanuc 18I TB control 3500 rpm 19.7 max dia39.4 max length x=25.6” y= 4.7” z= 45.3”
- 1 Okuma LU-45 4-axis with OSP 7000L-G control, 10 & 12 station turrets, HI-LO chucking, 25.9″ x 39.3″ turning capacity.
- 2 Okuma LU-35 4-axis with OSP 7000-G control, 10 & 12 station turrets, HI-LO chucking, 21.65″ dia, X 36.28″ turning capacity.
- 1 Okuma LU-15 4-axis with OSP 7000L control, 12 station top turret, 10 station bottom turret, 4,500 rpm, 14.7″ swing x 23.62″ LG turning capacity with programmable tail stock.
- 1 Okuma LR-15 4-axis with OSP 500L-G control, 10 and 8 station turrets, 4200 rpm, 18.9″ dia, X 23.62″ turning capacity.
- PRO Engineering (PRO-E)
- Smart-Cam CNC Programmming System
- CADkey Computer Assisted Design System
- Fully Integrated Program Management Network
- CAD model file types: Native PRO Engineer, Native Solid Works, IGES, STEP, ACIS/SAT and Native CADKey
- 2D drawing file types: PRO Engineer .drw, Adobe .pdf, .jpg, .dxf, and .hpgl
- Micro Estimating
H. & S. Swansons’ Tool Company is AS9100D and ISO9001:2015 certified. Nadcap-certified Finishing Operations for Chemical Processing and ITAR Registered.
Engineered Production of Precision Components
Aerospace and Defense companies only work with the very best!
USA based vertically integrated complex precision machining and finishing
365 Quality Control
A comprehensive Quality Control System that supports the entire manufacturing operation
Timely Delivery Done Right
Vertical integration provides a competitive edge and timely delivery